Gold Medal Bodies is a curriculum of gymnastic inspired, health-first strength training products that give you access to fun skill practice and surprising muscular strength. Working with us, you can expect:
- to be stronger than you thought possible
- to find yourself performing skills and tricks you’ve never imagined
- to do the things you love doing better
- to feel like a winner after every workout, even if you never actually get a gold medal in anything
- to be healthy and strong when your family and friends need you
- to have more fun with your body than you thought possible (or even legal)
If you really want to know what all this is about, your best bet is to go ahead and download the Gold Medal Bodies Manifesto. It’s not too long, and it totally lays out our approach to training, why we work that way, and what it can mean for you. It’s a free download, and you don’t even have to give us your email address or anything. Just click the link and read it.
But if you really just need the short version…
Gold Medal Bodies is a curriculum of strength training courses that emphasize practicing gymnastic skills with the goal of developing practical strength for fitness and sport.
We are CST Instructors and Coaches, so each of our courses employs the best of the CST approach to health and athletic performance. CST training integrates joint mobility training, three-dimensional strength exercises, and compensatory movement for recovery. The results include faster progress with shorter recovery time and fewer injuries than other training methods we’ve used.
We believe that fitness is a skill, and it’s a skill we test daily.
Simply put, the Gold Medal isn’t for doing the most work or running the fastest race. It’s for having the strength to do what needs to be done for our loved ones without fear of failure or injury.